We run both short and long term courses in various subjects and topics.
1. Professional Development Diploma Course in Healthcare
This is a higher level course for those wishing to engage in careers in healthcare at all levels, and different settings. The completion of the course leads to the award of a higher Diploma (equivalent to level 6 Degree Qualification), which would enable the candidates to embark on research studies or postgraduate degrees up to Masters (Level 7) or PhD (level 8). The topics covered include:
• The structure of the National Health Service, UK Healthcare Delivery System, Complaint Procedure in Healthcare and Healthcare Management Issues
• Medical Sciences, which include: medical physics, medical chemistry, medical biology, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, biophysics, cytology, embryology and pharmacology.
• Understanding the Regulation of the various Professional Bodies that Regulate Healthcare Professionals in the UK and internationally
• Career Development, Postgraduate Medical Education Opportunities and Job Prospects
• Developing Personal Profile, CV Writing, Assertiveness and Interview Skills
• Consultation and Communication Skills
• Ethnicity and Health
• Evidence-based healthcare (sources of evidence and critical appraisal)
• Epidemiological issues
• Use of languages and terminologies in medicine and healthcare
• Health Economics and Medical Audit
• How to Write Scientific Papers and Health publication issues
• Research Methods in Healthcare and Education
• Health and Diseases
• Social Medicine and Public Health
• Clinical Skills Teaching
Good features of this course include: flexibility, which means that you can attend on full time basis, part time basis or even on weekends; have the opportunity of learning at different settings with good expert knowledge and different locations; ability to undertake projects and publish your work, and opportunity to continue your studies in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy or other healthcare careers as you wish. Candidates will study the eight compulsory modules and select two from the optional module to complete the 10 modules required for the Diploma. Candidates that have successfully completed the 10 modules will be invited to undertake a research project on a chosen topic to be agreed with their supervisor.
2. Diploma in Medical Emergency and Life Saving Courses
These courses are open to all healthcare professionals and members of the public that wish to enhance or acquire new skills in dealing with various medical emergencies. The courses include:
• Emergency Life Saving Courses
• Basic First Aid Courses
• Intermediate Medical Emergency Courses
• Adult Resuscitation Course
• Emergency Childbirth Courses
• Infant Care and Resuscitation Courses
For details of all our courses, please contact:
Various international locations where the Association of Health Care Professionals (AHCP) and International Association of Health Care Professionals (IAHCP) Society members are based.
If you have any queries, please contact us at: